Tuesday, July 10, 2012

TIPS: Revamp Your Facebook Fan Page


I used to hate the Facebook Timeline especially for our fan pages. The whole layout looks disorganized and loaded with boxy updates and pictures that I thought it’s something that’ll never get fixed. However, I found that some fan pages surprisingly made it work. Companies like Free People, Anthropologie and Kate Spade managed to make their facebook fan pages look a bit more appealing with pretty graphics and interactive apps. I was then inspired to revamp our fan pages and see if it'll make any difference. With a bit of research and some useful computer skills, I was able to improve the look of my fan page. Now, our Facebook Fan Pages connect to our other sites such as Pinterest and Instagram! It also has a Contact Us form and a Newsletter Subscription to keep our fans updated. It still needs more tweaking, though, but I’ll worry about that some other day.

Here’s the new and improved fan page for Tallulah B.

Here’s the new and improved fan page for TOY


Here are some of the useful resources I used...

For the image dimensions:

Apps:
Instagram: http://statigr.am/

Just install these apps and customize the images and you’re done! Easy, right? Hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...